OpenSea is the largest NFT marketplace. Tellie Collections work with OpenSea out of the box. To get started, **Login to OpenSea with the same wallet you used to create your Tellie Collection.**
Before you are able to List an NFT for Sale, your Polygon Wallet must hold at least 1 Matic, the Polygon network’s native token. If you’re a beta tester who needs Matic, reach out to your contact at Tellie and we’d be happy to send you 1 to get started. To buy Matic on Polygon, we recommend MoonPay.
1. Open the NFT Details page for an NFT in your Collection on OpenSea. Click on Sell in the upper right hand corner.
2. Select the quantity you want to list for sale, and the price per NFT, then click Complete Listing.
3. You’ll be prompted to allow OpenSea to unlock Selling functionality for your Collection. Click Unlock and process the transaction with your wallet.
ℹ️ If you’re using 🦊MetaMask, toggle this section for MetaMask specific instructions
4. Click Sign to approve the listing, and then sign the message in your wallet
ℹ️If you’re using 🦊MetaMask, toggle this section for MetaMask specific instructions
When the signature request first appears, the Sign button will be greyed out.
To complete the signature, click the small down arrow in the bottom right hand corner.
The sign button will now be clickable:
5. Your NFT is now listed for sale on OpenSea 🙌