Yes, when creating an NFT, you can set Royalty Rate in %.
- The Royalty Rate is the % of the resale price for you NFT that you will receive on a 3rd party marketplace.
- Tellie adheres to the **Royalty Registry** standard, a shared standard which is being added to major secondary marketplaces like OpenSea, Coinbase NFT, Rarible, and Zora.
- Want to check the Royalty on any of your minted NFTs?
- Open https://royaltyregistry.xyz/
- Click Polygon in the upper right hand corner
Copy the Contract Address of your NFT from the Collection page in the Tellie Dashboard
Paste the Address into the “Search by Token Address” field
- Change the Token ID to match the ID of your NFT
- You can find this by clicking on an NFT in a Collection on the Tellie Dashboard and clicking the Polygonscan button
- Look for the TokenID under Overview
- Click the Search icon in Royalty Registry
- Your Payable addresses and on-chain royalty rate will appear