Before you can mint an NFT on Tellie, you must first create a Tellie Collection. A Tellie Collection is a smart contract written to your wallet, and you can think of it like a folder. Check out our complete Tellie Collections Guide to learn more.
Step-by-Step Guide for Minting an NFT on Tellie
Open a Collection you’ve created and click Create an NFT
Connect your Wallet
- If you’ve just created a Collection, your wallet should already be connected.
- If the app prompts you to Connect your Wallet, be sure to connect the same wallet you used to create your Collection.
Upload the Media for your NFT
Select the NFT Type
Supported file types
- 🖼️ Images (JPG / PNG / GIF)
- 🎵 Audio (MP3, WAV)
- 📹 Video (MP4)
Uploads must be under 50mb
🖼️ Images require an Image File
🎵 Audio requires both an Audio File and a Cover Image
A cover image is shown when the audio is not actively playing
📹 Video requires both a Video File and a Cover Image
Cover image is shown when the video is not actively playing
Give your NFT a Title & Description
- This is the name of your NFT.
- Titles are written to the blockchain and cannot be changed later
- This is an optional description for your NFT.
- Descriptions are written to the blockchain and cannot be changed later
Set your Supply & Royalties
- Supply is the number of copies of that NFT that are available
- It can be any number of 1 or more
- 🔢 How many copies of an NFT can I create?
- Royalties are the % of the resale price for you NFT that you will receive on a 3rd party marketplace
- 💵 Can I set a Royalty Rate on my NFTs?
Set if your NFT contains Explicit or Sensitive content
If your NFT contains NSFW content, this checkbox will help us protect users with safe search while browsing Tellie.
Confirm you’re ready to create your NFT
- ⚠️ Details like title, description and media cannot be changed once you start the NFT creation process. 🔤 Make sure that there are no spelling errors
- ⚖️ Check the box to confirm you have the rights to publish the artwork and content
- ✅ If everything looks good, check the box that says “These values are correct.”
Click Create your NFT on Polygon
Before your NFT is created, you’ll be asked to confirm you own your wallet by ✍️signing a signature
- If you connected a mobile wallet, open your mobile wallet app and look for a message to sign
- Click or tap Sign to continue
⏱️ Wait 1-3 Minutes
It can take a few minutes for the NFT to be minted on Polygon
🙌 Your NFT has been Minted
You can see your NFT show up on on Tellie and also tools like Polygonscan within a few minutes.