How to purchase an NFT on OpenSea:
1) Visit: OpenSea.Io
2) Sign in with your web3 wallet by clicking on the 'wallet' or 'person' icon.
3) Select your wallet, and confirm the connection to OpenSea
4) Search the NFT or Tellie Collection you're trying to purchase. Be careful to find the right NFTs, there are sometimes fakes or scams to watch out for.
5) Set filters to your preference.
We recommend switching the NFTs/Collections to Polygon's Network, since all of the NFTs/collections minted on Tellie, exist on Polygon.
You can also select the 'Buy Now' option so you can see what is immediately available for purchase.
6) Once you find the NFT you would like to purchase, select it and click 'Add to Cart'.
7) Once you add the item to your cart, you can check out using crypto or card.
After purchase, you should be all set and see the NFT in your wallet.
If you can't find your NFTs, we have a guide that shows you how on Coinbase Wallet and Metamask.
- Coinbase Wallet: How can I find my NFTs in my Coinbase Wallet?
- MetaMask Wallet: Why don't I see my NFT in my Metamask wallet?